Thanks for your enthusiasm. This project starts a new year on a positive note. Over 35 on the mailing list and 50+ followers on Twitter.
So initial ideas:
– Twitter #globalsolo list
– A spreadsheet / database so you can filter by age group /
subject / country … To look at others work
– more regular chats following initial #sologlobalchat led by
@aknill and @aliceleung in April 2013. Possibly use the
#edchat model with different time zones to be more
– #teachtweet video based events like those used by #ukedchat
– record of Teachmeet presentations given globally
– share ideas how #solotaxonomy fits into new national models
– …. Your ideas
and essentially to share enthusiasm and make friends across the planet who love this idea and how our classes respond to it.